Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thank You For My Surprise! Scroll down 2c my Fave Books!


Thank you for my super surprise! I received it after school and let me tell you, it was a nice surprise to end the year! Thank you also for a great party, your contributions toward making it a success and your thoughtful gifts and cards with sweet sentiments. I MISS YOU ALREADY!

Here's a list of some of my favorite books. Remember, you get a free book at B&N when listed on the log, and you get 50% off of another book from Borders! See parent blog for info! 

If you're bored this summer-the Food Network will be showing a competition for the next Food Network star on Sunday's at 9:00 p.m.-it's usually pretty exciting. 




2 comments:

radiantstudent said...

your welcome.your books are very interesting.



marysol

Kion said...

Twig Business Solutions is an IT consulting, IT services and business technology company, providing software development services, web applications development, technical resource outsourcing at affordable costs than ever. We serve from strategy consulting to software solutions and implementing project development plans for our customers.

Catch us at: info@twigbizsolutions.com