Saturday, May 9, 2009

I missed you!

I'm sure that you had a great day! I hope you're saving your projects for Mother's Day! You'll be glad that you did. Did you see ISS? I missed it. We were out and forgot to run outside.

  • Borders is having a craft day for kids today!
  • Monday is the Native American museum. If you have any Native American Indian facts, information, or resources to share with the class, bring them in to teach us! :)
  • The "Bee Man," our friendly neighborhood beekeeper will visit us on Thursday! Think about your questions and what you've already learned about bees, plants, and agriculture. How about that garden?! We're gardeners! Woo Hoo! I will see you Monday! Enjoy the weekend. Tomorrow is the last free Family Fun Fest at Biscayne National Park until next year.

  • Did you get your pictures for your animal classification project?
  • Think about your board game! Hmmm, it'll be fun and tough at the same time! :)

I can't believe how much you've all grown and that you'll be flying away-soaring new heights and sights in a matter of weeks! We still have things to learn, explore, and do-you won't be bored!

4 comments:

radiantstudent said...

i missed the iss to


marysol

radiantstudent said...

i gave my mom the flowers and her poem on sunday.my mom said she really liked it.she also said it such a good idea to make for mothers day.

i cant belive i missed the iss.


mariam

Green Class said...

I can't believe I missed it, too! UGH!

Kion said...

Twig Business Solutions is an IT consulting, IT services and business technology company, providing software development services, web applications development, technical resource outsourcing at affordable costs than ever. We serve from strategy consulting to software solutions and implementing project development plans for our customers.

Catch us at: info@twigbizsolutions.com